Our contact details
Name: Bob Hart
Address: 35 Scotforth Road, Lancaster, LA1 4TS
Phone Number: 07940 538317
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Company name
- Telephone number
- Email address
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Inquiries via email, website or phone
- Email newsletter sign-ups
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Publication websites, or individual social media pages in order to distribute content to media outlets
We use the information that you have given us in order to conduct business with our clients or to share content with media outlets.
We do not share this information with other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We need it to perform a public task.
(e) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in systems provided by third party organisations including Google, Campaign Monitor, Cognito Forms and Dreamhost.
We keep contact form information for a maximum period of seven years, after which it will be deleted from the system. Information used for marketing or media distribution purposes will be kept until such as time as your consent for use of of your personal data is withdrawn.
The website uses Google Analytics to monitor traffic, but no personally identifiable data is collected as part of this process.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
This policy is kept under regular review. Last updated: June 2021.